Thursday 10 June 2021

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - June 2021

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


I only have one to show again this month, the one I'd hoped to FFO, which is Hedwig In A Bottle. She's been finished to match last month's Harry potter themed bottle, with co-ordinating fabric and barley twist cord:



I've now got quite a few finishes piling up in my Box Of Shame so maybe I'll be more productive next month?

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th June.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and see what fellow fully-finishers have been up to; an encouraging comment can go a long way.

Next month's FFG SAL post will go live on 10th July at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

11 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Hedwig is gorgeous, great fabric too

Leonore Winterer said...

Hedwig is so cute, and the backing fabric is perfect! I made a pillow as well this month, but mine's a tiny bit bigger :)

Linda said...

Congrats on another great finish Rachel.

Linda

BeingBored89 said...

I'm not a huge HP fan but I love this! Hedwig and the fabric are perfect!

Suzanne H said...

I love these "in the bottle" stitches. Great finish.

I'm trying to upload my finishes this morning but the page isn't working. I'll try again later, must be some kind of glitch with the widget.

Suzanne H said...

I was able to upload this morning! Off to see everyone's finishes.

Faith... said...

What cute fabric you used to finish this one off! Great job!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That pillow is adorable! Love the backing fabric too. This month was all framing, maybe I'll scrapbook next time!

Ann C. said...

You did a beautiful job finishing it into a pillow. I love the matching fabric you chose for the back. Now I know where Stewart got his idea for each of the house backgrounds on the Harry Potter project I did last year. These are the same 4 that he used in Chapter 1 to sort everyone into their separate houses.

Sheryl said...

A lovely finish on the Hedwig In A Bottle design, a cute pattern and I like the added red border.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, I love the finish! Hedwig is adorable and you found the perfect fabric for it.