Tuesday 10 September 2024

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - September 2024

Hello!

It's the 10th of the month (again!) so time for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your cross stitched FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



Having spent four months FFOing my four Teeny Weeny US National Parks, I had to find something different this month so I turned to Christmas!

This is the first of the Nordic Christmas Samplers I completed at the beginning of the year. I already had some matching Nordic fabrics to use on the back, but wasn't quite sure how I was going to finish the front. I opted to keep it simple by just sticking it onto a piece of card and then edging it with silver bling ribbon:



I assume the other two Nordic Christmas Samplers I have stitched will be FFOd in a similar manner, so you'll probably guess what to expect in October and November!


Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

See you next month!

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Mylene said...

It turns out great. Love the way you finished it off.

jocondine said...

Glad you started to show Christmas stitching, can't wait to put out my list of new ideas for this year Xmas. Great pattern and perfect fabric, Nordic will be nice theme!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I did it, I FFO'd something!! Love the little Christmas ornament too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thank you for hosting FFO, your Christmas ornament is lovely

Katie said...

Hugs. Hope you are okay.