Friday 27 September 2024

Smalls SAL - September 2024

Hi all!

It's the last Friday of the month, so time for the Smalls SAL.

Entries can be anything Small you have cross stitched during the month, be it an individual piece, part of a set, a portion of a big design, or even an unfinished Small if you haven't been able to complete it. All Smalls, or part(s) thereof, are welcome!



I have nothing Small this month; I haven't actually picked up a needle since I finished last month's Small. Tell a lie... I have picked up a needle once but it was to get a thorn out of a finger, so I don't think that quite counts!

So it's straight over to you; I hope you've been far more successful than me!

Please link up using the URL of your Smalls SAL post, with a title (usually your name) and a thumbnail. The link will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Let's see what October brings...

Take care,
Rachel x

1 comment:

jocondine said...

Back to small pastry for me, always so fun to make with only the risk of being hungry! xxx