Friday 30 August 2024

Smalls SAL - August 2024

Hi all!

It's the last Friday of the month, so time for the Smalls SAL.

Entries can be anything Small you have cross stitched during the month, be it an individual piece, part of a set, a portion of a big design, or even an unfinished Small if you haven't been able to complete it. All Smalls, or part(s) thereof, are welcome!



This month I actually have a finish! It's the front of the April Biscornu shown last month as a WIP. And it's literally hot off the press as it was finished yesterday (although as I finished it I noticed a tiny error in scroll in the top left which needs fixing).

Started 27th March 2024
Finished 29th August 2024
Total stitching time - 8 hours


I do love how these colours remind me of some of the first flowers of spring.


Now it's over to you.

Please link up using the URL of your Smalls SAL post, with a title (usually your name) and a thumbnail. The link will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Seeing as the fronts of both the March and April Biscornu have been stitched, I suppose I ought to think about the backs, so one of those will probably be my next project. I guess you'll find out which one it is next month!

Take care,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Pamela said...

This is very pretty, and spring-like!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely small, I had to look close to spot it.

jocondine said...

The variated thread looks great (maybe not easy to follow the pattern with the colors changing).

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I was a week early with my Smalls post! That's what you get when you have five Fridays in a month. That is a lovely Spring Small, beautiful colours.