Monday 10 June 2024

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - June 2024

Hello!

Good grief, another month gone, so it's time for June's edition of the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your cross stitched FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



I only managed to FFO one thing again this month - another scrapbook page of one of the US National Parks as charted by TeenyWeenyXStich on etsy. This time I chose Grand Teton.

I did the same as last month - printed off a map and a few icons related to Grand Teton National Park and stuck them on a piece of torn paper mounted on card. Again, the arrow on the map points to the Park, which has been highlighted with a tiny white pin:

(photo to follow because I can't find it anywhere!)


Two of these National Parks down, two to go!

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

Hope to see you next month!

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

jocondine said...

Ding Dong, it's me and my small Big Ben finished! So pleased with this lovely pattern. xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

A few Santas for me and a wedding card. I need to start some scrapbooking so am loving your updates

Faith... said...

Miss you Rachel.

Leonore Winterer said...

Not quite as last minute as the last month...looking forward to seeing that picture, once you find it!

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting the SAL Rachel! I am so intrigued by your US National Parks project I haven't been to Grand Tentons yet but it looks so magnificent I hope to go one day!