Friday 31 May 2024

Smalls SAL link-up - May 2024

Morning all!

It's the last Friday of the month, so time for the Smalls SAL.

Entries can be anything Small you have cross stitched during the month, be it an individual piece, part of a set, a portion of a big design, or even an unfinished Small if you haven't been able to complete it. All Smalls, or part(s) thereof, are welcome!



As with April, for May I have nothing again, which is awful considering I've just taken over the hosting, but that's life at the moment.

So, again, this SAL is being handed straight over to you!

Please link up using the URL of your Smalls SAL post, with a title (usually your name) and a thumbnail. The link will stay open for 10 days.

 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Please stick with this SAL and with me... I will read blogs and leave comments, and read and reply to emails at some point, just not quite yet.

Hoping everything is OK with everyone and blog-land.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Hugs Rachel, I hope you are ok. Thank you for hosting Smalls this month.

Mary said...

I appreciate you hosting SAL's to help encourage activity on our blogs and to make it fun.

jocondine said...

Glad to be back with a new small/big ben project. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Don't worry about not having a Small this month, I've done 26! Plus one finish for my annual Just Nanathon.

Katie said...

I hope you are okay. I will look forward to your I'm back post.

Faith... said...

Hope your life calms down soon and we can see you more often. I miss your posts and emails.

Leonore Winterer said...

Hope you're doing okay and will return to us in full soon-ish...I'm sliding my small in at the very last moment, so at least that hasn't changed!