Wednesday 10 July 2024

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery SAL - July 2024

Hello!

It's the 10th of the month so time for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your cross stitched FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



For the third month in a row I have made a scrapbook page of one of the US National Parks by TeenyWeenyXStich on etsy. This time it was the turn of Rocky Mountain, FFOd more or less the same as the previous two showing its location, entry sign, map and icons:



Having now scrapbooked three out of my four US National Parks, I think it's a foregone conclusion what will be appearing as next month's FFO!

Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will stay open for 10 days.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

See you next month!

Take care,
Rachel x

PS I'm so sorry for missing last month's Small's SAL post; I haven't been near my blog since this time last month (an my emails for much longer) and the fact I am the host totally slipped me by. I'll do a double post this month.

PPS Partly because of the above, I think it's about time I pulled myself together. I've got a couple more weeks of school, then a six week break for the school summer holiday. With the Olympics being timed perfectly at the beginning, it'll be a good time to refocus and regroup and any other buzzword which means getting back to 'normal'. I don't know if this will include the Olympic and Paralympic Stitching Challenges I had planned, but maybe throwing myself into those will get me back on track. We'll see...

6 comments:

jocondine said...

Great scrapbooking page and lovely mountain stitching, what a nice idea. xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely scrapbooking, I think the summer and the Olympics will give us all a much needed boost

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Utter failure to FFO anything again. Love the way you've done these scrapbook pages and can't wait until August for the next one!

Toki said...

What a wonderful combination of scrapbooking and stitching! I'm looking forward to the fourth one too.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again, I was a little worried! Sadly I don't have anything FFOed yet and I'm not sure I'll make the deadline this month, so I still wanted to leave a comment before I forgot. Your scrap book page looks great!

embroidery digitizing & vector art services in usa said...

nice