Friday 30 September 2022

Smalls SAL - September 2022

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

But this month, for the first time in nearly eight years, I didn't :(

So the only small thing I have to show is the recently-finished biscornu by Magicalquilts, stitched on Bermuda aida using Jodyri thread Flowering Cactus:




It's already been FFOd, so you'll see it soon as an actual biscornu!

Next month's Small will be something spooky for Dark October - and I know that for a fact as it's already been stitched (but not shown as it's a gift).

Take care,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a very pretty biscornu!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh no...are you doing alright? I mean, the biscornu is pretty and all, it just doesn't seem very 'you' to not stitch up a small, so I'm a little worried.

Katie said...

Hope everything is okay. Life is crazy here as well.