Monday 28 February 2022

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 260 hours

Hello everyone!

The first thing I did during this 10 hours was finish off the last few stitches of 606 and tie off the tails. Here are the comparison after the 10th and 11th colours. This is now 48.21% complete after 250 hours 50 minutes and 32,110 stitches



I then used the remaining 9 hours and 10 minutes to make a good start on colour number 12, 919 red-copper, finishing pages 1-13/16:



To be fair, you can't see a lot of difference in the top half as the stitches are not in dense blocks. In the the bottom half the most noticeable difference at the moment is behind the bench.

During the next ten hours I will finish 919 and move onto the next colour, 898, very dark coffee-brown.

Leonore is taking a small break from her version which I totally understand, especially as she hasn't missed a month so far. Sometimes all these monthly goals can be a bit overwhelming. Enjoy the break Leonore!

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Faith... said...

It looks so awesome Rachel! I certainly can see some on the tree tops and on the tree behind the bench. It must feel good to be about halfway there! Already looking forward to the next update!

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Keep it up.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The differences are subtle but noticeable over the photos.

Tiffstitch said...

It looks so much fuller now with both colours added in. I wonder how the dark brown will change it for the next session. Lovely work!

Leonore Winterer said...

This looks awesome! I really can't wait to get to all those bright colours.
I have started working on this again, bus slowly, so it will still a while before I am caught up, but at least I am enjoying it again in smaller doses. Couldn't stay away for long!