Thursday 10 February 2022

Link-up for Fully Finished Gallery SAL - February 2022

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.


In January I spent far too much time stitching and not enough time FFOing, so have only one to show. This was January's Smalls SAL piece, cute little Snowflake the Cactus. It's FFOd as one of my usual ornies but as I'd added Etoile to the design I thought I'd add a bit of tinsel wool around the outside for  even more bling. The backing fabric is, very aptly, called Snow Flurry.



Now it's over to you.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th February.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

I'm looking forward to see what this month's entries are!

And please don't forget to follow other links and support fellow fully-finish-offers.

Next month's post will go live on 10th March at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I know some of the sticthing you been doing - it was perfect wink wink. I'm a big fan of tinsel wool for edging, I'm hunting some silver for my alphabets, our local wool shop had every colour but. Thank you for hosting FFO again this month.,

Suzanne H said...

Love that tinsel wool. It's very "cactusy". I too have been stitching and not finishing.

Faith... said...

The cactus looks cute! Many people here in Arizona decorate cacti for Christmas.

Mary said...

The cactus is really cute and I love the extra bling on the tinsel.

Mary's Thread said...

The tinsel is the perfect touch, both sparkly and pokey! Very good choice for trim!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The tinsel wool is a fabulous trim!

Leonore Winterer said...

Hah, same on my January stitching! Still managed two finishes for this month, and not even on the very last day. Yay me!

Astrids dragon said...

Snowflake is adorable and that tinsel really makes him complete!