This is The Loneliness Of Autumn by Leonid Afremov which I am SALing with Leonore one colour at a time extreme cross country.
I'm still playing catch up but am now at the 200 hour mark - where I should have been at the end of August.
As predicted, I finished the current colour at roughly the same time I hit the 200 hour mark. I've got a few loose tails to finish off, but since they won't take more than a few minutes, I'll call it quits.
First up are the 190 and 200 hour comparison photos. I think it's quite obvious where the current colour, 741, colour was added in the bottom half as the yellow areas are much denser:
Then these are the comparison photos after finishing the 7th and 8th colours. Again, the change in the density of the yellow areas is quite obvious. This is now 39% complete after 26,169 stitches:
So moving on... the next colour is tangerine 740, requiring 2,343 stitches (only 30 less than the previous colour). This is mostly around the streetlights again so should give this piece even more of an autumnal glow.
This may not be a Halloween project, but at least tangerine is a great colour for stitching during Dark October.