Saturday 20 June 2020

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 50 hours

Hi all!

Stitching life in June has been really good, so I'm back with another update on The Loneliness Of Autumn, my SAL with Leonore.

I carried on with the second colour, dark blue 939, working as far down as the little red dots I added for reference. There isn't an obvious difference between the black and dark blue colours but there is certainly a visible difference in the density of the stitching.



I still need to add another 10 hours to catch up and be back on track with this piece by the end of June. Apart from working on new projects at weekends, I'm going to stick with this and hope that will be the case. Fingers crossed!

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Rachel. It looks great.

Linda

Cathy said...

You accomplished that 10 hours pretty quickly! Good luck on also completing the next 10 as quickly.

Katie said...

It's easy to tell the progress. Looking great! I love the idea of doing this by symbol. How awesome to watch the progress.

Bethan said...

Really nice progress. The black and dark blue were great choices to start with as I am loving seeing the outlines of it all forming x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work, this is coming together nicely.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh that second colour definitly makes a difference! Well done. Although I feel like you might finish your second colour before I even finish my first...

Faith... said...

You can really tell the difference. Hope you can catch up soon.