Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Progress on DSDUCJFC 2015 Pieces

Hello all!

With the school holidays in full swing it is no surprise that I had a reduced amount of stitching time during August. But I still achieved enough to be satisfied.

Unfortunately I didn't finish a project as my attention was completely focused on the four Harry Potter crests. This is how they currently look (with proper before and after photos now that we have our computer back!)


Gryffindor from 4th February
continued with the borders



Hufflepuff from 11th February
filled in the top right quadrant



Ravenclaw from 18th February
finished the crest border and started stitching the background



Slytherin from 25th February
started and finished the little bit of crest above the name banner


I think that Ravenclaw will definitely be completed in September but I am unsure as to whether or not I shall be working on the other three. I really can't decide which Challenge pieces (if any!) to pick up next so may take a month's break from them. Who knows?!?

But in the meantime it's onto Lizzie Kate September's stamp.

See you soon with a finish... or two!

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Justine said...

These look great! I have been trying to buy the set but the shop was closed on etsy for ages and now it has reopened I can't find these charts at all! I have enough to be getting on with anyway.
I am starting some new things in September - it has always felt like new year to me anyway with the new school year starting so it's a time for new starts!

Linda said...

Awesome progress on all of them Rachel. My stitchy bug ran away.

Linda

Heather said...

Lovely progress! My stitchy bug has left me too but I hope it returns soon.

Pull the other thread said...

Fantastic progress on all of the crests they look wonderful. Best of luck with finishing off Ravenclaw.

Mii Stitch said...

Fabulous progress on all of them!! I can't wait to see what you will be working on in September... I understand that sometime a little break and new project is just what's needed to keep us going and interested :)

Tina said...

Wow! Great progress on all of them!!! Can't wait to see them all finished!!

Kate said...

Wonderful progress! I'll have to put mine into my rotation soon.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Great progress on the crests Rachel!