Monday 8 June 2020

Spring Into Summer New Start Binge - #10 Happiness Delivery Couple

Hello all!

The first weekend in June marks the beginning of the downhill stretch of this Spring Into Summer New Start Binge during which 17 new projects will be started during the 17 weekends of April to July.

Here are Tiff's and Annie's posts.

Last weekend I worked on a Halloween project, this weekend I kept the holiday theme and skipped on to Christmas. This is one of many Soda Stitch charts I have and is called Happiness Delivery Couple. I think the title has been lost in translation (they're Korean) but I will keep to it as I think it's quite cute.



I don't actually like the big smiles on these designs so will be changing the boy's smile  I'm hoping I can do a good job of it when I get there.

Here's my start. I'm really pleased with how much I achieved over the weekend.

Happiness Delivery Couple by Soda Stitch
Stitched on 16ct Pine over-dyed aida
Stitching time to date - 4 hours


I think next week's new start will have to be another of the Pooh designs, so lots and lots of gold to look forward to.

Take care,
Rachel x

10 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a cute design, you made a great start.

Linda said...

Another cute start Rachel.

Linda

Mini said...

Such a cute new start.

Astrids dragon said...

That's going to be a cute one!
Are those his teeth?! I'd change it too.

Tiffstitch said...

Great start! Hopefully you can modify it to be similar to the girl's smile, good luck! You have some time I think. :)

Cathy said...

Really cute design!

Faith... said...

Cute chart of a couple delivering happiness to others! I agree about the mouth; it is pretty scary looking.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very cute start and you got loads done too.
He has a whole sack full of Happiness to deliver obviously!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great start! Soda stitch realls have lots and lots of cute designs.

Katie said...

I love the soda stitch designs. Just too cute. Great new start.