Friday 25 September 2020

Smalls SAL - September 2020

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

For September I chose a Patchwork Hootie, this time in pink

Pink Patchwork Hootie by Pinoy Stitch (etsy)
Stitch Count 41 wide by 41 high
Stitched on 16ct Sorbet over-dyed aida
Started - 22nd September 2020
Finished - 25th September 2020
Total stitching time - 8 hours 45 minutes


I've now stitched three of these Patchwork Hooties; once I've this one I'll show them all together.

In this Smalls SAL I'm also re-showing other qualifying small projects I've stitched during the month. This month's it's just my monarch, the tyrannical Henry VIII:



October's Small SAL will be another Hootie, but this time a Spooky Hootie in preparation for Halloween.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

My daughter loves your pink owl! She is into everything owls and pink! Ah, at last we are at Henry VIII. His cross stitch looks rather jollier than he was maybe in real life!

Cathy said...

Another cute small this month!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Rachel.

Linda

KassCruz said...

Those owls are just too cute! And the way you did it in pink just makes it even cuter. I love the Henry VIII piece. I read the summary about his wives you have in your post and there was a lot of things I didn't know. Thanks for posting it :)

Katie said...

Beautiful little Hootie. I look forward to the Halloween one too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Such a cutie!

Tiffstitch said...

Great smalls! Such a cute little owl and Henry VIII means I've missed that post too. - toddles off