Monday 13 July 2020

Spring Into Summer New Start Binge - #15 Winnie The Pooh 5/5

Hi all!

So we're now into the final three weeks of this four-month-long Spring Into Summer New Start Binge being undertaken by Tiff, Annie and myself. I feel like I'm now freewheeling towards the finishing line!

This weekend I started the final Winnie The Pooh chart:



I didn't achieve more than a splodge of yellow over the whole weekend but, as everyone points out, even one stitch is a start!


Winnie The Pooh And the Hunny Pot 5/5 by Designer Stitches
Stitched on 16ct Cloud Blue Sky over-dyed aida by sewitall.com
Stitching time to date - 1 hour 10 minutes


Next weekend is the penultimate start, and since I know which one of the remaining two I'm leaving to last that narrows down the odds of which one I'll be starting! It's another cute mouse, but this time I'll hopefully stitch the mouse himself!

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Quilting Tangent said...

This is such a cute series.

Cathy said...

Another cute one! And I still love the fabric you're using for these!

Tiffstitch said...

Yay! A definite start and I love those little ears.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start, you can tell who it is already! Counting down to the final starts now.

Linda said...

Another cute chart and nice start Rachel.

Linda

Faith... said...

I love this one but to bad he broke his hunny pot!

Leonore Winterer said...

Awesome, you got all the Poohs in there! I'll be looking forward to seeing you finish them off one by one.

Astrids dragon said...

Buy hey, he has ears!