Wednesday 13 June 2018

Sugar - finished

Hello all!

So this is finish number 32 out of 59 from Debbie's Super Duper Ultimate Crazy January February Challenge (DSDUCJFC) 2015. He's the third of the four in this Little Black cat set, being a companion for Coffee and Cream. Only Tea left to finish, which will be later this year.

Last month, he was up to here with only a little more to stitch:


And after that final bit of stitching:

Little Black Cat - Sugar
Heritage Crafts designed by Toni Goffe
Stitched on 32ct Light Blue Murano evenweave 2 over 2
Stitch count 68 wide by 68 high
Started - 16th February 2015
Finished - 12th June 2018
Total stitching time - 29 hours 30 minutes


I have already purchased the multi-aperture frame into which the four pieces are to be displayed, but will only frame them once they are all complete and I can work out which piece looks best in which position; I'd hate to frame the three so far only to find the fourth looks wrong!

In the meantime, I'm not exactly lacking in other WIPs to be getting on with!

Take care,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Rachel. I love these little cats.

Linda

The Crafty Princess said...

I'm not sure I know anyone who is lacking in other wips to get on with LOL! I'm certainly in the same boat as you. Congrats on finishing Sugar. I love the lil guy. The background looks so effective for something that is simple. I can't wait to see all four of them together.
xo Alicia

Preeti said...

Congrats on the cute finish!

Katie said...

Too cute! Congrats on another wonderful finish. You are really doing great this year.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on another cute finish! You are definitely make progress towards your goal of finishing all 59 projects.

Faith... said...

Sugar looks so cute Rachel! I went back and looked at all of them and I am looking forward to seeing Tea finished and the set grouped together. You always seem to buy the perfect frame for your groupings.

rosey175 said...

Congrats on a completed Sugar! This one is adorable. I think this one is my favorite though I haven't seen tea yet.

Renee said...

What an adorable finish!

raynnowui21 said...

There are some interesting closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively slots for real money