Hello fellow bloggers and friends!
I'm back with a rather special posting, although I had to schedule this post as I'm on a school trip at the moment and can't be with you to celebrate!
Happy blogoversary to me! Happy blogoversary to me! Happy blogoversary crazy Rachel! Happy blogoversary to me!
Yes, at the exact time of this posting I will have been in the blogosphere for a whole year. In that time I have started numerous projects, finished a few, joined Stitch From Stash and A New Stitchy Start 2015, completed the insane DSDUCJFC 2015, enhanced my stash, gained many followers but, most importantly, made lots of friends. My blog wouldn't be what it is without fellow bloggers like you who read my waffle, leave lovely comments and pop over for a chat sometimes. So, as a thank you and, as seems traditional on blogoversaries, I'll have a giveaway!
I have on offer to the winner ONE of the following three options:
1) A cut of Autumn Woodland 32ct Belfast Linen pictured here which I am no longer using for Scarlet Macaw Preening (as I hate the linen!) Size of cut negotiable from the full 30" x 40" piece.
2) About £10 / US$16 (or local currency equivalent) gift card for an ONS of your choice (providing they do them of course!)
3) A RAKd pattern (or more) from, for example, HAED or Tilton Crafts or Paine Free Crafts again to the approximate (negotiable) value of £10 / US$16.
So, what do you have to do to win one of the above?
Easy. Just be a follower of my blog and leave a comment! You don't even have to choose which option you would like until your name has been drawn and I contact you for a decision, although you can mention it in your comment if you like.
You have one week from the time of this posting to leave a comment. There is a countdown timer on my blog indicating how long you have left. So, go on, do it now - you've got nothing to lose. The countdown has begun!
The winner will be picked by the Random Number Generator on the evening of 10th March (GMT). Good luck everybody!
Love and hugs
- A Bit About Me
- Large WIPs
- Purged WIPs
- Large Stash
- Small Stash
- Magazine Stash
- Wish List
- DSDUCJFC 2015
- DUCJC 2016
- 1994-2013 Finishes
- 2014 Finishes
- 2015 Finishes
- 2016 Finishes
- 2017 Finishes
- 2018 Finishes
- 2019 Finishes
- 2020 Finishes
- Fully-Finished Gallery SAL
- All My WIPs In One Place
- #24HOCS A-Z Of Starts and Finishes 2020
- TLOA SAL
- Spring Into Summer New Start Binge