Monday 20 July 2020

Spring Into Summer New Start Binge - #16 - Mouse With Books

Hi all!

It's hard to believe that almost four months of a new start every weekend have passed and that this weekend was the penultimate start of 17 new projects. Tiff and Annie have been joining in the fun of this Spring Into Summer New Start Binge too, so pop over to their blogs to see how they have been getting on.

As I mentioned last week, I knew which of the two remaining projects I would be leaving to last so had no choice as to which one to start this week. It's another of these Merry Mice:



But which one to stitch? I chose number 22 which I have called Mouse With Books.



With the other mouse I started, number 21, I just stitched some of the book and not the mouse itself, so this time I concentrated on the mouse and left the books. Here's my start over the weekend. I just love his expression; he's so happy!


Mouse With Books by CutePatternsbyMaria (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Glacier over-dyed aida by sewitall.com
Stitching time to date - 4 hours 40 minutes


Next week I'll be starting a Whispered By The Wind design. I hope it doesn't cause me as many problems as the other Whispered By The Wind chart I started way back on weekend number one!

Take care
Rachel x

10 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute happy mouse Rachel.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

Yay! I love this one. That is a happy book-mouse? :) And I hope your WBTW goes well. At least we have the colours done now.

AmyS said...

I love your blog, and all of your projects! And those Merry Mice...oh my goodness I am going to have to get that pattern.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I adore this happy little mouse! He looks like he has a ruffle collar, do you think he is a church choir mouse?

Cathy said...

Such a cute mouse and such pretty fabric!

Faith... said...

He is a happy mouse; but books will do that to a person. I don't know if you said or not but what will you do with all the mice?

Leonore Winterer said...

He's so cute! He seems to be genuinly happy about all those books he has. Looking forward to your last start - for this round ;)

Bethan said...

The mouse looks so happy to have so many books! Lovely design x

Katie said...

Another adorable little mouse. Love them all.

Astrids dragon said...

These are so adorable, great mouse choice!