Wednesday 15 July 2020

JBW Advent Calendar - Days 2, 10, 22 and 23 finished!

Hello all!

This year I am hoping to stitch all of the 24 designs which make up JBW Designs' Advent Calendar.



At the end of June I squeezed in three borders and one finish, all of which appeared in the #24 post. Now I'm posting about them properly, as they're all finished!

Day 2 - Gifts:

 Started - 29th June 2020
Finished - 10th July 2020
Total Stitching time - 2 hours


Day 10 - Christmas Tree:


Started - 29th June 2020
Finished - 15th July 2020
Total Stitching time - 2 hours 10 minutes
(I'm thinking of swapping the gold beads for red beads as they would show up better)


Day 22 - Little Tree:


Started - 30th June 2020
Finished - 30th June 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 25 minutes
(the skinniest and saddest-looking tree I've ever seen!)


Day 23 - Birds:


Started - 30th June 2020
Finished - 13th July 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 30 minutes
(why are they green???)


That means I've now finished 13 of the 24. Given that they are really quick projects, I don't think it will be too much of a problem to finish the others in plenty of time for December.

Take care,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Cathy said...

These are so cute and stitch up so fast, too! I'm sure you'll have them all finished by Christmas.

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the cute finishes Rachel.

Linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

This is such a lovely project, great work

Faith... said...

This series is so cute! Congrats on having it over halfway finished!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are so cute! But I don't need another Advent Calendar LOL

Leonore Winterer said...

Great job finishing all of these! I'm sure you can fit the others in as well now that you're a little more caught up.

Tiffstitch said...

Very cute finishes!

Katie said...

Hey Rachel. I missed you. Love these cute little pieces.

Astrids dragon said...

They all look great Maybe add red beads instead of replacing the gold ones?