Thursday 23 May 2019

Green Halloween Banner - 40 hours

Hello all!

So this snuck onto my frames a couple of weeks ago when I was supposed to be stitching my monarch of the month, but who can blame it? I stitched the lighter green areas and added the yellow lights in the windows before telling myself I really ought to stitch the monarch as he was more important. But once he was finished I returned to this and settled down with the haunted house black until my ten hours were up.

Here's the 30 hour reminder:


And after another 10 hours of attention:



I love seeing the haunted house take shape, even though all I'm actually doing is filling in the gaps!

Now it's back to Hogwarts as I try to keep on track to finish it before the end of the year.

Take care,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely piece!

Katie said...

Looking great! Fantastic progress.

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Rachel. I really need to get this chart.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic progress. I love this series.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, great progress! I love how fast this is growing.

Faith... said...

I think it looks great and I am glad it snuck onto the frame! It looks like you are at about the halfway point with it. Looking forward to seeing Hogwarts!

Astrids dragon said...

I love how this one is coming together!

The Crafty Princess said...

Sneaky little Halloween piece! The greens in this project look incredible. Love it. xo Alicia

Cathy said...

At this rate you're going to have this finished in no time!