Wednesday 18 January 2017

Cats In Love - 20 hours

Hello again!

Well, doesn't time fly when you're having fun! So much so that another ten hours has passed on me stitching Cats In Love. Here's where I left them after 10 hours:


And now after 20 hours (with a much truer representation of the fabric colour):



My calculations tell me I'm about 75% of the way through, although I think I'm a little further along than that. Whatever the case, I'm sticking with this until it's finished.

Funnily enough, the WIP from 2015 I've chosen to work on alongside this contains a black cat too! Guess I'm either looking for some luck or am a closet witch!

Enjoy your little x's,
Rachel x

12 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work, and that fabric colour looks perfect for moonlight. Good luck with your finishing up both projects!

Katie said...

That is just too cute. Great progress!! Love the fabric color. I'm sure the fabric you pick for the Under the Sea SAL is going to be beautiful too hahaha.

Linda said...

Great progress Rachel.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Great going there. Another 10 hours should easily see a finish then.

Faith... said...

Great stitching and lovely fabric!

Bea said...

Love the fabric and the design. You're progressing beautifully.

Stitching Noni said...

Oh so cute! Love the fabric colour :o)
Hugs x

Pull the other thread said...

Love this project, so cute. The fabric is perfect for it as well.

Sarah said...

The fabric is beautiful and such a cute pattern.

Sarah said...

The fabric is beautiful and such a cute pattern.

Mary said...

Cute pattern and beautiful fabric.

Heather said...

Wow nice progress!