Sunday 4 September 2016

Eat Locally - DUCJC 2016 Finish 17/31

Morning!

I have another finish from my myriad of January starts to show you:

This is how Eat Locally by Lizzie Kate looked after my meager 30 minute January start:


And it now looks like this:

Lizzie Kate
Stitched on 16ct Muted Garden hand-dyed aida by The Crafty Kitten 2 over 1
Stitch count 40 wide by 63 high
Started - 28th January 2016
Finished - 3rd September 2016
Total stitching time - 8 hours 45 minutes
(estimated 11 hours)


This now completes my stitching of this set of Lizzie Kate Green designs so all six are ready to be finish-finished. I spent a fair amount of time deciding how to finish them off and in the end opted to frame them. I have already ordered and received the frame so it's just a case of putting them in, which I plan to do today.

Happy stitching everyone,
Rachel x

10 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely finish, the fabric is just perfect for this piece. Looking forward to seeing them all framed together.

Mary said...

Very pretty finish and I love your fabric choice.

Linda said...

Congrats on another lovely finish Rachel. Looking forward to seeing them framed.

Linda

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on a lovely finish :o)
Hugs xx

craftingpaws said...

Great finish! Looking forward to seeing them all framed.

Katie said...

Fantastic finish! Congrats on another marked off the list.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work! It's a sweet design and for some reason reminds me of a comedian who used to perform at the holiday camp where I worked as a teenager. He started his act with "Good evening, it's nice to be here. It's nice to be anywhere but I'll stay here because it's closer". Which still makes me smile, eat local - it's closer!

Melinda Forbes said...

I love the series. I am looking forward to seeing them framed. Great finish!

Brigitte said...

This is a great finish - and looks so good on the hand-dyed fabric.

Heather said...

Awesome job!