Saturday 31 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 30

Good afternoon!

I'm a bit late posting today. Hubby decided to drag me to the gym at 8am and then change the graphics card in the computer which has all meant I couldn't post until now.

My penultimate January new start was a second Playful Puss design. I couldn't resist the little kitty going sleepy-bye-byes in the flowerpot! I wonder what mischief he'd caused first??


Playful Puss 2
Featured in ???
Stitched on 16ct Antique White Aida 2 over 1


It's the final January new start tomorrow!

Love and hugs
Rachel x

6 comments:

craftingpaws said...

Oh how cute! Great start!

Katie said...

Another adorable start. I can't wait to watch you progress on these fun pieces and your other stash. I've loved watching your new starts too.

Emma/Itzy said...

Aww such a cute chart :)

Linda said...

Such a sweet chart Rachel and nice start.

Linda

Kate said...

Cute :-) You got a lot done on that one.

Mii Stitch said...

A cutie kitty! Well done, you've been working on some great designs for this challenge!