Saturday 10 April 2021

Link-up For Fully Finished Gallery - April 2021

Hello all!

It's the 10th of the month so time for another Fully Finished Gallery SAL, the place to show your FFOing achievements since your last link-up.



The link-up for this SAL opens on the 10th of each month and stays open for 10 days so you can join in whenever you're ready.



I have six FFOs in progress, but only one completed FFO to show this month, a recently-retrieved finish from 2002. This is Eeyore's snowflake.

I gave Eeyore a pearlescent silver mount and then inserted Eeyore and his mount into a pearlescent purple card out of which I had also cut an aperture. Some purple/silver ribbon, silver snowflakes and purple mittens were added for effect.



Good to know it only took me 19 years to FFO!!! Somewhere I have the matching Piglet's Snowflake but goodness knows where. At least I know how he'll be FFOd when he eventually comes out of hiding!


Now it's your turn.

Please link-up using the URL of your FFG SAL post and not the home page of your blog, adding a thumbnail of a finish and either your name or your blog name as the caption. The link-up will remain open for 10 days, closing at 6am UK time on 20th April.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

And please don't forget to follow other links and see what fellow fully-finishers have been up to; an encouraging comment can go a long way.

Next month's FFG SAL post will go live on 10th May at 6am UK time. Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your Eeyore, congratulations on a long awaited finish

Suzanne H said...

I've been so behind in my commenting. I love that Eyore! I have a couple little Winnie the Pooh kits in my stash. Maybe I'll get them out and add them to my list of things to do! Hope you are well.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

19 years makes my two seem like they were completed this month! I love the way he is balancing the snowflake on his nose!

Ann C. said...

Beautiful finish! Eeyore is my favourite Winnie-the-pooh character.

Faith... said...

Love him! He is my favorite of the whole bunch.

Tiffstitch said...

Very sweet finish and a hopeful-looking Eeyore too.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Cards are such a useful finish. I need to make myself sit down and complete some! Maybe I will next month.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, that's an old one! But really cute.