Wednesday 19 February 2020

JBW Advent Calendar - Days 4 and 5

Hello all!

So far his month I have stitched another 2 days from JBW Designs' Advent Calendar, continuing to adapt the colours and add beads and my own charms as I go.



I have recently found these designs to be really useful when I've needed a quick pick-up and put down-able project.

Day 4 - Reindeer:

Started  - 12th February 2020
Finished - 17th February 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 20 minutes

Day 5 - Candle:

Started  - 13th February 2020
Finished - 18th February 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 30 minutes


Both are stitched on 16 count silver lurex aida.

If you saw my FFG SAL post earlier this month you'll already know how they'll be finished off. But you'll have to wait until 10th March to actually see them!

Take care,
Rachel x

11 comments:

Ann C. said...

Nice job Rachel. Looking forward to seeing them finished on March 10th.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Rachel. Neat set.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are lovely. I was wondering about the little charms.

Cathy said...

These are so cute!

Astrids dragon said...

They look adorable, so tiny!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Looking good, I'm enjoying seeing this grow

Faith... said...

Love that reindeer, so cute!

Katie said...

Great work. I hope things are settling down for you a bit.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm glad you found time to make two more :)

Tiffstitch said...

Very cute finishes!

Rhona said...

These are lovely!