Sunday 3 December 2017

Smalls SAL - November 2017

Hello again!

I'm really really annoyed with myself for not making November's Small SAL posting in time. Argh! Oh well, I'll still say thanks as always to Heather of Stitching Lotus for continuing the stitch along and I'll have to ensure I'm on time next month.



For November we had fireworks, of course, with a frog(!)

November Calendar by Durene Jones
Stitched on 16ct Nantucket from Sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch count 43 wide by 56 high
Started - 1st November 2017
Finished -8th November 2017
Total stitching time - 6 hours 35 minutes


We have a real cutie for the final month of the year. I really can't wait to stitch him and then show the whole completed piece.

Take care,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute finish Rachel.

Linda

Katie said...

Congrats on the cute finish!