Friday 28 April 2017

Smalls SAL - April 2017

Good morning!

As it's the last Friday of the month it's time to post my project for this month's Smalls SAL. Thank you once again to Heather of Stitching Lotus for continuing to run this fun little stitch along.



I continued to carry on with he Durene Jones cute animal calendar and, boy, did I thoroughly enjoy stitching the little mouse and daffodil this month!

April Calendar by Durene Jones
Stitched on 16ct Nantucket from Sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch count 43 wide by 56 high
Started - 1st April 2017
Finished - 13th April 2017
Total stitching time - 7 hours 45 minutes


And the whole calendar so far:



Now that I've finished the first row I'm not sure if I'll keep showing the whole calendar each month. Maybe I show it again at the end of August and December when the second and third rows have been completed.

May's chart is very pretty so should be a lot fun to stitch.

See you at the end of May then.
Rachel x

12 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Rachel. Love all the months together.

Linda

Sarah said...

It looks so cute!

Faith... said...

What a cutie! I think he may be the cutest one yet!

Melinda Forbes said...

This looks really cute. It gets better every month

The Crafty Princess said...

That is so adorable! I love April's mouse too. Oh please please keep showing us the whole calendar. It's incredible.
xo Alicia

AC said...

Cute design again! This will be so beautiful when all is finished!
/Anna-Carin

Mary's Thread said...

What an adorable set!

Mary said...

Adorable

Kaisievic said...

This is a VERY cute calendar, I can't wait to see May!

Michele Stravato said...

Great job on these critters. Can't wait to see whatever you post!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a cute little mouse!

Kerryp77 said...

Super cute mouse and the whole piece looks lovely.