Monday 26 January 2015

Stitch From Stash - January 2015

Hello everybody, especially SFSers!

This is my first month of taking part in SFS. Thank you Mel and co for running it again. I have to say that having a budget has truly kept my purse strings reined in. I actually found myself not buying any stash (charts) because I considered it "unnecessary"! How restrained was that?


Here are the financial details:

JANUARY BUDGET - $25 = £16.05 (at 01/01/2015 exchange rate)
SPENT - £8.75
EARNED - $4.00 = £2.57
CARRIED FORWARD - £9.87


Spending:
* £8.75 on a fat quarter of 32ct Sky Blue Murano evenweave (only because I changed my mind and decided to stitch the projects concerned on eavenweave instead of aida)

Qualifying projects worked on (charts older than 6 months):
* Scarlet Macaw Preening
* Christmas quacker
* dragon of air
* loves me... loves me not
* dragon of Earth
* playful puss 1
* a tatty friend
* dandelion time
* dragon of fire
* flower power
* all aboard the walnut shells
* Christmas wishes
* cuddly feline friends
* choc-a-holic
* dragon of water
* I love butter
* good morning Nelson
* winter hugs
* lickle snooze
* a windy day
* playful puss 2
* little green

Non-qualifying projects worked on (charts purchased within the last 6 months):
* friends for life
* feline groovy
* daisy hugs
* dreaming of dolphins
* April showers
* book worm
* carefree summer
* friends forever
* cookie and cream
* daisy umbrella

Qualifying projects completed:
* Lizzie Kate January flip-it stamp (chart gifted October 2014) = $4

Non-qualifying projects completed:
* none


Is that too much detail for you? Can you tell I'm a bit OCD when it comes to making lists and keeping track of my work? Aren't I sad!

I know I'm going to have to buy some threads next month, so that will eat into my budget, but other than that I hope I can be just as restrained again!

Now I'm off to see how others have done.

Love and hugs
Rachel x

5 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck sticking to your budget.

Pull the other thread said...

Great work at staying within your budget!

katjakay said...

Nice start to the SFS I'm the same way, I love making lists.

Unknown said...

Wow, these are a lot of different projects you are working on, I am looking forward to seeing some of them finished soon.

Miamina said...

Great start! Well done :)