Friday 9 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 8

Hi all!

Today's start was just meant to be.....

I decided a couple of months ago the order in which the Challenge charts would be stitched. So it was ironic that, having got drenched on the school run (mainly thanks to passing motorist and big puddle!) I came home, got changed and settled down to stitch an umbrella! Up to now most of my Challenge stitching has been browns, creams and blues so it was nice to pull out some cheery pinks and reds for a change.


April Showers
Featured in Cross Stitch Crazy issue 110
Stitched on 16ct Iced Coffee over-dyed Aida by Fabric Flair 2 over 1


See y'all tomorrow!

Love and hugs,
Rachel x

10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh, another cutie!
Love the brightness of the umbrella, makes the design pop & come to life.
Sorry you got drench, that is really not cool xx

Anonymous said...

another cut design♥

Justine said...

Really cute! I stitched an umbrella on Day 6, after also getting wet on the way home from work. I hate it when motorists do that. It's not hard to slow down a bit and avoid puddles.

Katie said...

Adorable! Too funny that you got wet and then stitched an umbrella. If only it had been real.

Miamina said...

So cute, love it!

Linda said...

Those designs are all so cute Rachel. Nice start.

Linda

Tricia T said...

That iced coffee fabric is wonderful! I'm going to see if anyone in the US carries it!!

Sarah said...

He is really cute!

Unknown said...

I love this bear and have stitched him a few times, don't think I have this one. So cute

Stitching Noni said...

I love it! Perfect stitching for a rainy day! I keep meaning to stitch one of these cute designs... but had completely forgotten about them until now!!
Stay dry!
Hugs xx