Wednesday 21 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 20

Good morning all!

Two-thirds of the way through the Challenge and I'm still loving each and every day!

I would like to say another big thank-you to all the wonderful comments you have been leaving. I've not been replying to many recently but you are on my to-do list!

This very cold looking Tatty Ted was very reminiscent of the weather outside whilst I was stitching him. I'm glad he is wrapped up warmly against the elements!


Christmas Wishes
Featured in Cross Stitcher October 2007
Stitched on 16ct White Aida with Silver Lurex by DMC 2 over 1


As you can see, I started with the blue as I wanted to put a colour rather than greys onto the white fabric first.

Back tomorrow!

Love and hugs
Rachel x

14 comments:

Justine said...

Yet another cute design! Love that lurex aida.

Miamina said...

So cute and that fabric is lovely!

Annie said...

Another sweet pattern, and that fabric is beautiful and perfect for it!

Braenn said...

This Tatty Teddy is so cute, it will look beautiful on this Aida :)

Katie said...

So adorable. Matches our weather too.

Tricia T said...

I just love stopping by each day to see what fabric you are stitching on! I've loved every one of them!!

Mii Stitch said...

Another adorable design and a fabulous choice of fabric!! Xoxox

Caitlin D said...

What a cute little bear! The fabric is gorgeous.

Linda said...

I say all of the above Rachel. Such a cute design on the pretty sparkly fabric.

Linda

Kate said...

Cute! Love all the blues, and that fabric is gorgeous.

Heather said...

He's my favorite so far I just want to grab him and cuddle him warm :)

Unknown said...

I have 18,19 and 20 in my stash, don't know if I will stitch them. They are so cute.

Pull the other thread said...

Ahhhhh so adorable. Can't wait to see this one progress.

Stitching Noni said...

Just so cute! Love the Tatty Teddy designs. Can't wait to see him again :)
Hugs xx