Saturday 17 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 16

Me again!

So here some of us are, continuing the Challenge into the second half of January. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

Once again I would like to thank all of you who read or comment on my postings. I really enjoy what I do and I'm glad you enjoy following!

For this project, and a bit of variety, I decided to stitch the background first. It made a nice change from stitching heads, something which I have been doing quite a lot recently! Strange how the blue section looks like an owl!


Cookie and Cream
Featured in The World of Cross Stitching issue ???
Stitched on 16ct Cream Aida 2 over 1


Tomorrow is another Elemental Dragon. Yippee! Also, daughter's away camping - yes, camping (in minus temperatures) with 500 other scouts for the weekend so I'll encourage the boys to have a day together and leave me alone to stitch! Cheeky but worth a try!

Love and hugs
Rachel x

11 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Another great start on a fantastic project.

Justine said...

Another cute start! It's going to be so much fun watching you stitch these up this year.

Annie said...

I've been enjoying seeing all your new starts, and it will be fun to watch you finish them up throughout the year. This one is really cute!
Enjoy your stitchy weekend:)

Katie said...

Another too cute start. It does look like an owl. Too funny. I love camping but I'll stay inside when it's this cold out haha. Hope she has a great time and Good luck encouraging the boys to leave ya alone.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Very cute start ")

Kate said...

Very nice :-) Enjoy your stitching time.

Linda said...

Such a cute design Rachel. Nice progress for the day. Enjoy your stitching tme.

Linda

Jan Gartlan said...

Sugh pretty colours in this design

Mii Stitch said...

You are right, it does look a bit like an owl! :)
It's really nice to see what you've been up to stitching wise, every day!

Miamina said...

So cute! Great start!

Stitching Noni said...

Yep I can see the unintentional owl!!!
Great start :o)
Hugs xx