Friday 16 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 15

Yo bloggers!

I love this chart. I love this fabric. And I was determined to finish stitching the mouse, no matter how late I had to stay up! 'Nuf said then!!!



Trouble and Squeaks - Dandelion Time
Featured in Cross Stitcher August 2009
Stitched on 32ct Antique White Opalescent Evenweave by Fabric Flair 2 over 2
(I'll try to get a better picture in daylight)


For some of you your 15 days of new starts has ended and you are probably glad that you can now concentrate on working on them and your other WIPs. Congratulations on getting this far and completing the CJC! Give yourselves a big pat on the back. :)


As for me, I'm really happy to be carrying on to the 31st so you'll have to suffer my daily posts for a while longer. Sorry! Back tomorrow then.

Love and hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

Brigitte said...

A great little design, so lovely.

Pull the other thread said...

So cute!

Sarah said...

This one is adorable. Love the daily posts by the way LOL.

Mii Stitch said...

Sooo cute!!! Justine did this one & offered it to me when finished, I love it! It's in display at home :)
Have fun xx

Miamina said...

Very sweet! Well done on finishing the mouse!

Linda said...

Oh so cute Rachel. I'm looking forward to your next 16 starts.

Linda

Katie said...

Oh so adorable. Don't blame you for needing to finish him. Now I look forward to seeing the pop when the backstitching goes in too. Good luck with your new starts. I'll be cheering you on.

Kate said...

So cute! You're halfway there :-)

Unknown said...

I love this one, so cute. You are crazy 31 new starts, good luck with them all.

Stitching Noni said...

Cute!!! Well done on getting that mouse done!
I have completed the original crazy15 starts but I am still doing the 31 starts with DUCJC... but I am incorporating WIP's with that challenge...
Hugs xx

Alyssa F said...

Oh my, I just LOVE Margaret Sherry's charts. Very cute start!