It's time again for another month-end round up on the progress I've made on my Challenge WIPs. So, here we go.
During August I finished The Lock (posted previously) and worked on:
started 14th February 2015; last stitched on July 2017
stitched the second fox's head and added some more backstitching
started 5th February 2015; last worked on July 2017
reached the bottom and then continued working left
started 25th February 2015; last stitched on January 2017
added the border and most of the snake
(the fabric is not that cream but I simply couldn't get a good photo today!)
I was hoping that the school summer holiday would have allowed me a bit more stitching time but it was not to be. Still, progress is progress and I'm happy with my achievements.
I shall finish Red Foxes in September and work on three more, as usual.