Monday 8 May 2017

New Start - Birds With Umbrella - 10 hours

Hello all!

In between all of my Challenge WIP stitching I have managed to sneak in a couple new starts. They're very slow-going as they're the last projects on my to-do list each month but at the end of April I finally reached the 10 hour mark on the first one:


Birds With Umbrella
Free pattern from my-cross-stitch-patterns.com
Stitched on 16ct Tea Rose overdyed aida by Sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch count - 100 wide by 98 high
Started - 25th March 2017


I won't show what the completed pattern will look like but, from the title, I bet you can guess which part I'm stitching first and which parts are left to stitch! It's mostly big blocks of colour which makes it a pleasingly simple stitch. Sometimes less is more.

Take care,
Rachel x

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great start Rachel.

Linda

Faith... said...

Cute umbrella ;) can't wait to see a bird.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm guessing that you've started with the umbrella? Or a bird with one giant red spotty wing?

Tiffstitch said...

Great start! I'm imaging the bird as a yellow duck?

Melinda Forbes said...

That is the best looking umbrella ever