Wednesday 28 October 2020

The Loneliness Of Autumn - 100 hours

Hi all!

So, another month, another ten hours. But something more exciting to show this time - we have some colour! I've completed the red, 871, on 6/16 pages so far, and doesn't it make a difference? An actual autumnal colour in an autumnal project (plus a more accurate photo of the cream fabric!)

Here are the 90 and 100 hour comparisons; unlike the last couple of months, I think you'll agree it's easy to see the difference this time around!



Next month, more red as I continue to work my way down.

Leonore is still beavering away through her second colour but is still roughly the same distance into the project as me. Her link for October is here.


Naughty November
There are a few who are hoping to join in with this mini new start binge, some using the time wisely to stitch Christmas ornies instead of just adding four more WIPs to their already almost toppling-over pile *hangs head in shame but still has big smirk on face*. The official dates are 7th/8th, 14th/15th, 21st/22nd and 28th/29th November, but can be adjusted to suit.

If you are participating, are you and your goodies ready to go?

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Rachel. Looks great.

Linda

Cathy said...

That touch of color is awesome! I can't wait to see it next time with even more color. I'm still thinking about Naughty November, but will probably join you.

Annie said...

Looks great!!
I don't think I'll be able to join you for NN. I have soo many ongoing Xmas gift projects I want to finish so there won't be enough time for more starts. I'd love to do a challenge after Xmas though

Faith... said...

COLOR! It looks great Rachel. Who knew red would look so wonderful? Christmas ornies... that would be a great idea to get started in November! Might have to readjust one of my weeks, other than that I am ready!

Astrids dragon said...

Ooh, I love seeing the red, bring on the colours!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The red is awesome! Gorgeous colour.
I am still unsure what to stitch for the NN. I am taking part but I must get myself organised, I have changed my mind a dozen times already!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh! It looks so different with the red, but sooo good already! Great going.

I'm already head over heels into that Naughty November thing...I might have overdone it a bit actually, but it's going to be okay. I think. You'll see soon :D

Katie said...

Ohhh I see the beautiful red popping in. Great work!! Yes Yes I'm joining in...stop haha. 4 new starts for me too. Cause I need more projects yelling at me haha.