Wednesday 7 October 2020

JBW Advent Calendar - Days 15, 17, 12, 14 and 18 finished!

Hello all!

This year I am hoping to stitch all of the 24 designs which make up JBW Designs' Advent Calendar.



On my previous Advent Calendar post, I'd finished 18 of the 24 designs. Now I've finished another five, making 23 in total. I ran out of time at the end of September to finish the final one so it will have to wait until November, since I want to dedicate October to as much Halloween-related stitching as possible.

Here are the five newest finishes:

Day 15 - bunny:

Started - 12th August 2020
Finished - 26th September 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 35 minutes

Day 17 - houses:

Started - 12th August 2020
Finished - 27th September 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 50 minutes

Day 12 - church:

Started - 13th August 2020
Finished - 29th September 2020
Total Stitching time - 2 hours 10 minutes

Day 14 - rocking horse:

Started - 13th August 2020
Finished - 30th September 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 25 minutes

Day 18 - sheep:

Started - 14th August 2020
Finished - 30th September 2020
Total Stitching time - 1 hour 50 minutes


I made a couple of changes in that I didn't stitch the stripes behind the rocking horse (none of the other days have stripes) and the sheep is a very pale blue instead of the suggested white which wouldn't have shown up on the fabric. Well, there's a pink bunny so why not a blue sheep?!

I'm so looking forward to finishing the final one, and the additional one for Christmas Day itself, as soon as November appears.

Take care,
Rachel x

8 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the cute finishes Rachel.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! You're almost done. And that should be easy to finish up in November. They look great!

Faith... said...

WOW it is looking good Rachel! 23 down and 2 to go!! Is that a bunny I see on 15??

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are adorable! Well done on almost completing them too.

Cathy said...

You've made great progress on these! I know they'll be finished and put to use by December 1st.

Bethan said...

Such cute designs - I'm glad you've managed to get enough finished for it to be used in December! x

Katie said...

Fantastic little pieces. They sure look cute!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! You are super on track to having them all done before December 1st.