Friday 24 April 2020

Smalls SAL - April 2020

Hello all!

It's the last Friday of the month so time for the Smalls SAL. Thank you, Mary, for continuing to host this fun little SAL. Pop over to Mary's Blog to see what other participants have been stitching in the way of Smalls this month.



Each month I stitch a small project specifically for this SAL which doesn't appear elsewhere on my blog.

This month it was pink - the fabric was pink, most of the threads were pink and the backing fabric, when I get there, will be pink. Let me introduce Snuffles. Isn't he simply adorable?

Snuffles the Dragon by FuzzyFoxDesigns (etsy)
Stitch Count 32 wide by 30 high
Stitched on 16ct cloud pink over-dyed aida 2 over 1
Started - 6th April 2020
Finished - 10th April 2020
Total stitching time - 4 hours 35 minutes


In this Smalls SAL I'm also re-showing other qualifying small projects I've stitched during the month. This month it's my Monarch, Henry VI:



And three Advent Calendar pieces:





I have a feeling next month's Smalls SAL piece might involve quite a lot of yellow.

Take care,
Rachel x

13 comments:

Linda said...

Cute finishes Rachel.

Linda

Claudette497 said...

Wow you've been productive, good for you!

Cathy said...

Snuffles is adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I was reading "small and pink" and thinking "not really my sort of thing" and then I scrolled down and saw Snuffles! He is adorable!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, nice to see Henry VI again. Your pink dragon is adorable.

Faith... said...

Snuffles is super cute and I love his name!

Bethan said...

Snuffles is very cute! x

Sarah Haggett said...

I love snuffles, he’s so adorable!

Katie said...

I'm pretty sure you knew I would LOVE this one. How adorable!!! I will not look on Etsy...I will not look on Etsy....off to look I go of course. Jerk. Haha.

Elfie said...

Your Smalls are all gorgeous, Rachel. Looking forward to seeing next month's yellow stitching.

Mary said...

Your smalls are so cute. I can't wait to see your yellow stitching next month.

Leonore Winterer said...

Gosh he's cute! Is that the same designer who did all the birdies?

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, such an adorable pink dragon, I love Snuffles! I have a stuffed pink dragon, so that will have to do for now.
More lovely Advent pieces, they looks great.