Monday 25 November 2019

Boo! - finished!

Hello all!

I've been continuing with my one or two (ish) thread lengths per pay Dark Shadows projects started during Dark October and have now finished Boo!

Here's how you saw it at the end of Dark October:


And now completed:

Boo! by Sue Hillis Designs
Stitched on 16ct Pink Pixie over-dyed aida by sewitall.com 2 over 1
Stitch Count 52 wide by 81 high 
Started - 25th October 2019
Finished - 24th November 2019
Total Stitching Time - 9 hours 30 minutes


It almost looks like the witch is carrying a sandwich board which is slightly too big!!

I think I know how I want to FFO these Dark Shadows projects but will wait until all six are finished before making my mind up. I've only got two more to go so if those are finished before Christmas I can plan a good FFOing session sometime over the Christmas holidays.

Take care,
Rachel x

7 comments:

Cathy said...

These Dark Shadows projects are so nice with the colorful fabrics and touches of bling (gold/beads/etc.)

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Rachel.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, awesome! This one is really cute.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on another Happy Dance. Looking forward to finding out what your finishing idea is.
I assume the FFO Gallery will continue next year?

FlashinScissors said...

Congratulations on your cute finish, Rachel! I love that fabric too!
Sorry I haven’t joined in with FFO this year, I just don’t seem to have finished any cross stitch to show. Hoping to change all that really soon!
Barbara x

Katie said...

Adorable! Love this set.

Astrids dragon said...

Another cute finish! That would be a huge board!