Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas!

Good morning all!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my blog readers for their wonderful support and encouraging comments throughout the year and wish you all a very Merry Christmas 2018, whether you are having a wintry Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere...

Related image

... or a summery one in the Southern Hemisphere:

Related image


I hope Santa has been good to all of you and you have a fabulous day doing whatever it is you do (ie playing with your new cross stitch stash!)

For those who do not celebrate Christmas, I hope enjoy the small end-of-year break.

Love
Rachel x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and yes it's getting hot here and I don't like it lol. Bring back Autumn please. My favorite season.

sweetmiaomiao said...

Buon Natale ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Linda said...

Merry Christmas Rachel.

Linda

Katie said...

Very Merry Christmas Rachel!!

The Crafty Princess said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you had a wonderful time. I wish I was enjoying a wintery Chrissy instead of sweltering down under. See you next year with all your stitching news. Have a great 2019
xo Alicia