Thursday 22 September 2016

Ollie Owl - DUCJC 2016 Finish 19/31

Good morning again!

And another finish rolls off the frames in September - my 40th finish this year!!! This is Ollie Owl.

I managed to stitch his eyes when I started him on 20th January:


But now he has all his body and feathers and a couple of flowers too:

DMC Woodland Folk
Stitched on 16ct Kelp over-dyed aida by Fabric Flair 2 over 1
Stitch count 75 wide by 49 high
Started - 20th January 2016
Finished - 21st September 2016
Total stitching time - 15 hours 55 minutes
(estimated 18 hours)


The completion of Ollie Owl means that the set of six Woodland Folk designs are all ready to be framed. I hope it's not too long before I design and purchase a frame as these are simply too cute to stay in my Box of Shame for too long!

Given my current run of finishes, I wonder if I can fit in another one before the end of September? We'll see.....

Take care everyone and thank you for your continued support, despite my lack of commenting and replying.
Rachel x

10 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Another finish! You are having a very successful year. This one is really cute as well, so sweet.

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo! Love seeing Ollie, and congrats on another finish this month.

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Rachel. Would you be interested in selling these 6 charts now? I would love to stitch them.

Linda

Bea said...

He's a cutie! Love those eyes.

Preeti said...

He is so cute!! :) Love the color gradient in eyes, perfect!

Melinda Forbes said...

Now this is a very cute little guy. Love him! Congrats on all your finishes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you are doing so well this month!
Have you seen my Ghostly Mandala finish on Autumnal Woodland? I've lost count of who has commented and my emails are rather backed up after the blog hop!

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on a lovely finish :o)
Hugs xx

Deb said...

Adorable! Congrats on so many finishes!

Heather said...

Yay congrats on finishing them all! He's so cute!