Sunday 10 April 2016

Scarlet Macaw Preening - 20 hours

Hi folks!

Good morning on my day off from A-Zing! I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who is reading / commenting on my A-Zs. I will reply to you soon. Also a big welcome to my new followers. Most of you are no-reply bloggers so this is an opportunity for me to say thank you for joining me and I hope you enjoy my other stitching as well as the A-Z.

I know I should have a day off from posting today but I simply can't keep away! You see, Sherlock has been calling me all week so has had rather a lot of attention, which means I am ready to show you an update:

After 10 hours

After 20 hours


All this work puts me 10 days ahead of schedule on my predicted finish date of 8th August 2018 (although I have a feeling I may always be ahead of that date!)

Once I have made a working copy of the page to the right I shall move that way and continue working down. It shouldn't be too long before we begin to see his eye.

Back to the A-Zs tomorrow. See you then...... perhaps ;)
Rachel x

12 comments:

Bekah said...

I like how quickly you can see the shape of the head forming. What beautiful red colours. I hope you are still enjoying the fabric :)

Faith... said...

It is coming along great Rachel!

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done!πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
Evalina, This and that...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you've done loads! It looks great on that fabric too. Thankfully!

Justine said...

You're stitching up a storm on this one! I really love those rich colours against the green fabric. I hope you are too - I'm guessing you do now you have a predicted finish date!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Rachel.

Linda

#HeatherMakes said...

Oh wow Rachel :D πŸ’›πŸ’› Great A-Z posts too πŸ˜€ Thank u for all your comments on my blog too πŸ’ž

Preeti said...

Lovely progress, Rachel!!:)

Brigitte said...

Wow, Rachel, this is a lot of progress on him. Great job.

Mii Stitch said...

Huge progress on Sherlock!!! I love those colours and knew the fabric was going to show off its beautiful plumage :)

Katie said...

Oh I'm glad you posted an update. Beautiful progress!! I still love the colors on this fabric.

Tiffstitch said...

Yay! So great to see this one moving along and I love his name. :)