It's the end of yet another month so time for me to show you how I've been progressing on my Challenge pieces. My July targets were to finish one piece and stitch on at least four more.
I did finish one piece......
* Cookie and Cream
..... and I did stitch on four more:
Gryffindor from 4th February
finished the word and stitched the outside of the banner
I haven't been able to do before and after photos as usual, and the photos are not formatted to my liking but our main computer is still not fixed so I do not have access to my photos and usual photo-editing program. :(
My August plan is to yet again to finish at least one Challenge piece and continue with these four crests as they are such fun to stitch (I say that about nearly everything, don't I?)
As for the 2016 January (and February?) Challenge, I have made five alterations to my original list but am now happy with the 31 projects I have chosen. I can now gradually start making working copies of the charts and pulling together the fabric and threads without any time pressure. I'm nowhere near this organised in real life, which must go to show how dedicated to and excited I am about this Challenge - or just very very sad!!
Also, my July promise of catching up with blog reading and commenting just did not happen. Life was really busy during July and with our main computer dying (and still not mended) I've had and still have limited access to the internet and blogger, I won't make another promise, but I'll do my very best to catch up during August!
Be back soon (I hope)