Saturday 20 June 2015

Lizzie Kate June Flip-It Stamp - finished!

Hello everybody!

I'm going to start with an apology (again) for being away from the blogging world for quite a long time. I haven't read or commented on blogs for over a month so have an awful lot of catching up to do. Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly.

Although itching for June to arrive so that I could stitch the month's flip-it stamp, I didn't actually pick it up until 17th! But once started I whizzed through it in just three days (well, late nights/early mornings actually!)

June Flip-It Stamp by Lizzie Kate
Stitch Count 47 x 47
Stitched on 16ct Rustic Aida 2 over 2
Started - 17th June 2015
Finished - 20th June 2015
Total Stitching Time - 11 hours 20 minutes


Unfortunately I'm far too caught up with my Challenge stitching to want to spend time finishing off my pieces so, for the time being, this will join the other stamps in my Box Of Shame. Emptying the Box Of Shame is a target I hope to achieve during the long August school summer holiday.

In the meantime another Challenge finish is just around the corner.....

TTFN
Rachel x

9 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Rachel.

Linda

Heather said...

Cute finish :)

Preeti said...

Beautiful finish !!:)

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish, Rachel! You're whizzing right through them. I love the bright colors in this one.

Katie said...

Just glad to see everything is okay. Hope to see ya posting regular soon. Congrats on the adorable finish!

Mii Stitch said...

June is lovely & looking forward to see July :)
Hope to read you again soon x

Justine said...

Ooh you tease! Can't wait to see what you've been up to. June is a pretty stamp.

Brigitte said...

I'm also much behind on blog reading and commenting. But sometimes life keeps us busy, busy, busy.
Very nice little finish here.

Miamina said...

As you can see, I'm way behind too (blame ill health and hospital admissions!), so sorry for that. Great finish, well done :)