Monday 16 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 46

Morning all!

Back to The Four Seasons for my next start, this time to commence Autumn, my favourite time of year with wind, rain, leaves and darker evenings. The colours are quite bold giving the scene a much richer feel than the picture indicates although at the moment they just look like random splodges!


The Four Seasons - Autumn
Featured in Cross Stitch Crazy issue ???
Stitched on 16ct White Aida 2 over 1


Half-term holidays now - I wonder how much stitching I will be able to do each day?!

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

7 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

I too love Autumn time and the dark evenings. Another great start for you!!

Mii Stitch said...

You've stitched a lot on this start! And it looks great too :)

Annie said...

I love the colors in this! I hope your daughter is feeling better. There's some nasty "stuff" going around!

Linda said...

Lots of progress on this pretty start Rachel.

Linda

Katie said...

Beautiful colors.

Sarah said...

I love the fall colors. This set is really beautiful.

Justine said...

I like autumn too! Great start on this lovely chart.