Thursday 19 February 2015

DSDUCJFC 2015 - Day 49

Good morning once again!

Back to Harry Potter for the third Hogwarts House - Ravenclaw. I thought I'd start with the name banner this time, well, the R anyway! It looks too far to the right for the rest of the name to fit on, but I've definitely counted it properly so it must just be an optical illusion. Strange!



Harry Potter - Hogwarts Ravenclaw Coat of Arms
From theworldinstitches (etsy)
Stitched on 16ct Cream Aida 2 over 1


If you're interested, and for a bit of fun, there's a link here to a 30 question quiz (thank you Justine) if you wish to know which Hogwarts house you would be sorted into. I'm in Ravenclaw, apparently. They're clever so that makes total sense!

Happy stitching
Crazy Rachel x

15 comments:

CathE said...

My kids used one of those to "sort" me, apparently I Hufflepuff, making my loyal, kind and caring so could be worse!

Mii Stitch said...

Ooh, just did the test & apparently I'm Ravenclaw :)
Great new start, the colours look promising!

Sasha said...

I was sorted into Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw was a close second. That was a neat little quiz!

craftingpaws said...

Love the piece!
I was sorted into Gryffindor, didn't figure on that one.

Kate said...

Cool quiz! I'm in Gryffindor. Terrific new start; I've been looking at those for awhile. That off center look happens to me all the time and I end up triple counting it, but it always works out correctly.

Justine said...

Hello fellow Ravenclaws! Love this chart. I'm putting these on my wish list as I know the boys would love them.

Katie said...

Great start. I always worry about my pattern not fitting on the fabric.

Tina said...

Great pattern!! I was selected for Ravenclaw. I love the colors in this chart. I may have to have a visit in her etsy store....my 21 year old daughter is a HUGE Harry Potter fan!

Linda said...

I'm in Gryffindor. Great new start Rachel. I've only started one so far.

Linda

Heather said...

I'm a Gryffindor but my husband is a Ravenclaw

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Ooooh, this is fantastic. Where did you find the pattern book?

Unknown said...

I'm a Hufflepuff XD You should take the Pottermore sorting quiz though because it is way more accurate (Being made by J.K. Rowling herself) :)

Unknown said...

I'm a Hufflepuff XD You should take the Pottermore sorting quiz though because it is way more accurate (Being made by J.K. Rowling herself) :)

Caitlin D said...

I'm in Ravenclaw, very appropriate for this post. Thanks for stitching my coat of arms. Lol

Miamina said...

Great start! Well done :)