Sunday 4 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 3

Good morning again!

I am very ashamed of myself for yesterday's progress. You see, this is the smallest of my 31 starts and I love it to pieces so I just kept on stitching... and stitching... and stitching! I did a bit early morning, more in the afternoon (whilst my son and I watched a Top Gear Challenges DVD) and even more in the evening, amounting to just over 5 hours in total. Oooops! When it comes to it I'll be stitching the tummy and swirls in DMC rather than the recommended Kreinik but adding some blending filament to the white clouds for a little bit of sparkle.


Dragon of Air
Free chart from Dragon Dreams Inc.
Stitched on 16ct Nebula hand-dyed Aida by The Crafty Kitten 2 over 1


Tomorrow's start will definitely not be as productive as we will be taking down the Christmas decorations and preparing for school on Monday.

See you in the morning!

Love and hugs,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Heather said...

Aww he's cute

Justine said...

Gorgeous! Nothing to be ashamed of. Just shows you made a great choice.

Mii Stitch said...

I love your little dragon!!! Can't blame you for watching Top Gear ;) Have a lovely Sunday xoxox

Miamina said...

So cute! Great stitching :)

Katie said...

LOL I started reading and thought oh you didn't get to start you goof. I love dragons. This is beautiful!

Ruth said...

Congrats on what sounds like a perfect day of stitching. Excellent fabric for that beauty.

Deb said...

Wonderul start! Love your fabric!

Linda said...

Awesome start Rachel. I love the fabric color.

Linda

Stitching Noni said...

I can see why you kept stitching... he is lovely! Great colour fabric too!
Hugs xx