Saturday 24 January 2015

DUCJC 2015 - Day 23

Hello friends!

More Margaret Sherry on more Aida with more fractionals!

This one is so me (and probably most of you out there too!) I'm desperately trying to be good with my eating habits but stitching this has given me an appetite - and not a healthy one!!! But isn't the saying true - when all else fails, there's always chocolate!


Choc-A-Holic
Featured in Margaret Sherry 2008/2009 Calendar
Stitched on 16ct Crocus hand-dyed Aida by Polstitches Designs 2 over 1


A yummy project about a yummy topic on yummy fabric. That's contentment!

Love and hugs
Rachel x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Another cute pattern. I'm all about the fabric on this one! Love it!

Katie said...

Oh my too cute!!! Love it.

Linda said...

Love it Rachel. That fabric is gorgeous.

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

So very true! Love the fabric x

Pull the other thread said...

Fabric is beautiful and a perfect choice for this piece. Another fantastic start for you!

Mii Stitch said...

So cute!! Always be grateful for Chocolate :)

Miamina said...

Love fabric choice, it'll look awesome when finished! Great start, well done :)

Alyssa F said...

Out of curiosity, did you convert this from Anchor to DMC? If so, have you been happy with the colors so far? I just kitted this one up with DMC threads but I figured experience from someone who has been working on it would be useful.